It’s time for you to Take the Stage!
Join us at our annual donor appreciation event on June 14
Every year, Overture Center presents more free and low-cost performances and events than are included in our entire subscription season. Providing more than 200,000 artistic and educational experiences for children, older adults, local artists, low-income families and our neighbors, these programs for the community do not generate revenue and are not supported by ticket sales. You can make this year another success by playing a starring role in Take the Stage 2016, our annual donor appreciation event.
All individuals who contribute $1,250 or more by May 31, 2016 will receive an invitation for two to dine on the grand Overture Hall stage.
Your $1,250 gift can provide one of the following:
- Training for one new teaching artist to share their art in the classroom
- 50 tickets to Overture shows distributed through partnering social service organizations
- Present three artists at Overture’s annual International Festival
- Transportation and tickets for 100 students to a live performance as part of their school day.
- Professional critiques for 16 local high school musical productions through the Tommy Awards
If you’re already a donor, we hope you’ll consider increasing your gift to join us for Take the Stage 2016. You’ll never forget it — and neither will the many children, families, artists and community members who benefit from your support of our programs.
Questions? Contact Bethany Schuler at 608.258.4979 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the Stage sponsored by Johnson Bank.
Disclaimer: Some restrictions do apply to the benefits listed above. Gifts from Family Foundations, Donor Advised Funds, Pass Through funds and IRAs do not qualify for any benefits with a fair market value including Take the Stage.
Contact us anytime!