Take the Stage 2018
It’s your turn to take the stage.
MON, JUN 4, 2018
Cocktail Reception 6 PM | Dinner 7 PM
Overture Center for the Arts
You can make this season a success by playing a starring role in Take the Stage 2018, our annual donor appreciation event.
Take the Stage is an unforgettable evening with star performers – and a celebration of you, our donors, whose generosity supports Overture Center’s vital community programs. All donors of $1,500 and above are invited to this exclusive event.
Every year, Overture Center presents more free and low-cost performances and events than are included in our entire subscription season. Providing more than 285,000 artistic and educational experiences for children, older adults, local artists, low-income families and our neighbors, these programs do not generate revenue and are not supported by ticket sales.
All individuals who contribute $1,500 or more by MAY 31, 2018, will receive an invitation for two to dine on the grand Overture Hall stage.
Your $1,500 gift can provide one of the following:
- Training for one teaching artist to share their art in the classroom
- 50 tickets to Overture shows distributed through partnering social service organizations
- Support for three artists to present at Overture’s annual International Festival
- Transportation and tickets for 100 students to a live performance as part of their school day.
- Professional critiques for 16 local high school musical productions through the Tommy Awards
If you’re already a donor, thank you! We hope you’ll consider increasing your gift to join us for Take the Stage 2018. You’ll never forget it — and neither will the children, families, artists and community members who benefit from your support.
Disclaimer: Some restrictions do apply to the benefits listed above. Gifts from Family Foundations, Donor Advised Funds, Pass Through funds and IRAs do not qualify for any benefits with a fair market value including Take the Stage.
Take the Stage is sponsored by AC Hotels, Foodfight Restaurant Group & Johnson Bank