We’re so excited to share our Animal Crossing creations with you to help decorate your home and look forward to returning to Overture Center with our 20/21 season!
- Note: you will need the Nintendo Switch Online app for Android or iOS to do this easily, as you’ll need to use the Animal Crossing: New Horizons features to transfer the QR code to the game.
- Once you have the Android and iOS apps, make sure to log in and connect your NookLink app to your game.
- Click on the Custom Designs App in your NookLink.
- Click on the first image to start your Overture Center wall art to display in your home and a QR code will open in a new window. Use your smartphone to take a photo of the QR code. You will have to do these next two steps one image at a time.
- Top Left Image
- Top Middle Image
- Top Right Image
- Bottom Left Image
- Bottom Middle Image
- Bottom Right Image
- Back on your Nintendo Switch, open your Custom Designs app and press the Plus button to download the pattern. Make sure you don’t override an existing pattern!
- Repeat steps until you have all of your images.
- Arrange the pieces in your house. Remember you can re-arrange all of the posters on your wall using the Advanced Furnishing Mode using the down button on your D-pad.
- Tickets & Events ▼
- Galleries ▼
- Rent Our Spaces ▼
- Support ▼
- About ▼
Contact us anytime!