Join us for the second annual Overture Center for the Arts Night at the Duck Pond!
TUE, JUL 26 | Madison Mallards vs. the Lakeshore Chinooks!
With special Princess Night appearances by Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, and Cinderella
Last year’s inaugural Overture Center for the Arts Night at the Duck Pond was truly a grand slam! Join us for the second annual event on Tuesday, July 26. There will be plenty of family activities and ballpark food for everyone. Plus, $2-$5 from each ticket purchase will be donated to Overture Center’s community programs.
Location: Warner Park, 2920 Sherman Avenue, Madison, WI 53704
Gates open: 5:30 PM | Game starts: 7:05 PM
$15 = Reserved stadium seat ticket + Mallards baseball hat
$20 = Reserved stadium seat ticket + 90 minutes of All-You-Can-Eat ballpark food + soda
$25 = Reserved stadium seat ticket + 90 minutes of All-You-Can-Eat ballpark food + Beer
To purchase tickets:
- Go to MallardsBaseball.com
- Click on BUY TICKETS
- In Promotions Box, enter the code for your package: ovr hat | ovr soda | ovr beer
To buy different packages (i.e. 2 ovr beer and 2 ovr soda):
- Enter one of the promo codes
- Select tickets, click BUY TICKETS, wait for next screen
- Scroll down, click BUY MORE TICKETS, enter next promo code
- Select additional tickets next to the first tickets.
We hope to see you at the Duck Pond!
Questions? contact Ashlea at 608.246.4277 or Ashlea@mallardsbaseball.com
- Plan Your Visit ▼
- Security Information
- Take a tour
- Careers at Overture
- Contact ▼
- Overture News
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Media Room ▼
- Resident Companies
- Overture Center Foundation
- Annual Reports
- Community Advisory Board
Contact us anytime!