Join us for the Third Annual Overture Center for the Arts Night at the Duck Pond!
TUE, AUG 1 | Madison Mallards vs. the Kenosha Kingfish!
It’s time again for the Overture Center for the Arts Night at the Duck Pond! Join us for the third annual event on Tuesday, August 1. There will be plenty of family activities and ballpark food for everyone. Plus, $2-$5 from each ticket purchase will be donated to Overture Center’s community programs.
Location: Warner Park, 2920 Sherman Avenue, Madison, WI 53704
Gates open: 5:30 PM | Game starts: 7:05 PM
$15 = Reserved stadium seat ticket + Mallards baseball hat
$22 = Reserved stadium seat ticket + 90 minutes (5:30 – 7 PM) of All-You-Can-Eat ballpark food + Soda
$27 = Reserved stadium seat ticket + 90 minutes (5:30 – 7 PM) of All-You-Can-Eat ballpark food + Beer
- Ballpark food includes hot dogs, brats, burgers, cranberry and walnut chicken salad sandwiches, chips, potato salad, coleslaw and unlimited fountain soda
- Online orders include $1.50/ticket fee
To purchase tickets:
- Go to MallardsBaseball.com
- Click on BUY TICKETS in upper right corner
- In Promotions Box, enter the code for your package: ovr hat | ovr soda | ovr beer
To buy different packages (i.e. 2 ovr beer and 2 ovr soda):
- Enter one of the promo codes
- Select tickets, click BUY TICKETS, wait for next screen
- Scroll down, click BUY MORE TICKETS, enter next promo code
- Select additional tickets next to the first tickets.
We hope to see you at the Duck Pond!
Mallards hats will be available for pickup at fan services, located behind home plate. Bring your ticket!
Questions? contact Ashlea at 608.246.4277 or Ashlea@mallardsbaseball.com
- Plan Your Visit ▼
- Security Information
- Take a tour
- Careers at Overture
- Contact ▼
- Overture News
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Media Room ▼
- Resident Companies
- Overture Center Foundation
- Annual Reports
- Community Advisory Board
Contact us anytime!