Buy safe – buy direct
The only way to guarantee legitimate tickets is to buy them directly from Overture Center. With that in mind, it might helpful to you to bookmark the overture.org website. This will ensure that you are always purchasing tickets from us.
Ticket resellers hurt our business. If you buy tickets from a ticket reseller:
- You almost always pay significantly more than face value.
- You may not get a valid ticket, or the reseller may sell the same ticket to dozens of people. In either of those cases, your purchase won’t get you into the show.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets.
- We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes, road closures or traffic updates, upcoming shows or other useful information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it harder for true fans to see their favorite performers without paying a premium charge.
In order to curb ticket reselling, we reserve the right to cancel tickets if the attempted resale is beyond 10 percent of the printed face value, or if the purchaser can be clearly connected to a non-Overture Center sales platform. When we cancel orders for this reason, we refund only the ticket price and not any additional fees.
Always be sure you are buying directly from us on this website. You can also be sure by calling 608.258.4141 or coming directly to the Ticket Office.
If you have any questions about the legitimacy of a website claiming to sell Overture Center tickets, or if you believe you’ve overpaid for tickets from a reseller, you should contact the ticket office immediately.
- Tickets & Event Listings ▼
- Subscriptions ▼
- Seating Charts
- How to Buy ▼
- Special Offers
- Gift Certificates
- Mobile Tickets
- Group Ticket Sales ▼
Contact the Ticket Office