2021/22 ONSTAGE SEASON TICKETS NOW ON SALE
This past year has shown us the valuable and flexible role of the arts in education and in all of our lives. However, nothing can take the place of the educational impact of shared arts experiences in person. We cannot wait to welcome you back to our stages.
Tickets for the 2021/22 season are now on sale.
To view upcoming performances and order seats, select the option below that describes your organization:
We invite you to learn more about the season with this video and brochure.
Please note – the video and brochure below include the show It’s Okay to Be Different on FRI, MAR 4, 2022. This event has been cancelled but has been replaced with The Very Hungry Caterpillar on FRI, MAR 11, 2022.
Learn about the impact of Onstage student field trips in the following personal testimony:
• Corey Pompey: UW Band looks forward to its annual performances at Overture
Seats are $8 each for school groups, $8.50 each for homeschool groups of 15 or more and $9.50 each for homeschool groups less than 15. One complimentary seat is given for every 15 seats reserved and subsidies are available for qualified groups. All performances are 60 minutes, sometimes this includes a short question and answer period with the artists.
We invite you to expand your students’ learning by combining an OnStage field trip performance with one of the following options:
- Arts Education Residency at your school with a trained Teaching Artist (prices start at $50/session)
- Student and Educator Group Tickets (prices range from $20/ticket).
- Tour the Overture Galleries, James Watrous Gallery, WI State Capitol, Madison Public Library, Madison Children’s Museum, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art or Wisconsin History Museum.
- Lunch at Overture Center (space provided at no cost, see request form below)
Find out more about our resources and programs for educators.
Series funder American Girl’s Fund for Children, Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts, Wahlin Foundation on behalf of Stoughton Trailers, LLC and by contributions to Overture Center for the Arts. Help make arts experiences real for hundreds of thousands of people at overturecenter.org/about/support.
Contact Director of Programming and Community Engagement Alanna Medearis